Friday, October 5, 2012

Daddy's bday lunch at The Marriott!

Jiejie suggested bringing Daddy to lunch at Marriott's for his birthday! So off we were! 

PicsPlay_1348413499564
I wore the same jacket I wore to MBS to celebrate Melle's Bday at the Chocolate Buffet!

IMG_3071
Marriott!

IMG_3072
It was kind of busy for a weekend! There were many foreigners there, as usual!

IMG_20120923_121717
The interior of the restaurant that gave a very comfortable and relaxed ambience. (:

IMG_3069
A picture of myself before I started feasting!!!! :)

IMG_2997
All time favourite, sushi!

IMG_2995
Snow crab, oysters, crayfish, lobster!

IMG_3010
First serving! (:

IMG_3011
In my sister's chio jacket! hehe.

IMG_3003
A shot with Jiejie before we started eating!

20120923_125427
Salad corner! 

20120923_124124
Omo omo! This is my ultimate favourite of the entire buffet. Bread pudding which was damn awesome!

20120923_124321
Strawberry shortcake!

IMG_3031
Dessert spread! (:

IMG_3028
And more....

IMG_3030
And more...

IMG_3032
AND MORE!

IMG_3038
Hehe, i actually skipped to dessert after my first serving cos it looked too tempting!

IMG_3041
Happy me with my share of desserts!

IMG_3040
Shared with Jiejie. (:

IMG_3037
Happy Birthday, Birthday boy!(:

IMG_3026
Meat meat and more meat!

IMG_3024
Gulp. Didnt have this cos I'm not exactly a fan!

IMG_3053
HEHE.

IMG_3059
Bread!

IMG_3060
Shared a portion of pasta with the sister!

IMG_3044
Yumyum more cheese please!! (:

IMG_3065
Family portrait. (:

Ming, the Boss of Nuffnang actually gave my Dad a box of moon cakes when he met my sister after lunch! Look at how adorable the Angry Birds are! (:

IMG_20120923_155949
ANGRY BIRDS FTW!

Till then, huggs! I shall blog a little on my BKK work/play trip soon! (:
SHARE:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

Pls blog about ur lasik experience:)

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Zon! Btw, what color is your braces rubber?

Anonymous said...

hello zonia, where did you buy the jacket, it's so pretty!

Anonymous said...

hi zonia! i will be having your kind of hairstyle soon. just to ask if you blow dry your hair or u let it dry by itself?

Do you mind taking a photo of your back view? how long is your hair at the back? must u blow the back of your hair too?

Thanks! appreciate your ans :)

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Pls blog about ur lasik experience:)

Hey! ahhh, ok i might! though there really isnt much to say! haha!

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
I love your hair Zon! Btw, what color is your braces rubber?

Thanks! Eh its teeth colour!

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
hello zonia, where did you buy the jacket, it's so pretty!

Hey its my sister's! Thanksss! (:

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
hi zonia! i will be having your kind of hairstyle soon. just to ask if you blow dry your hair or u let it dry by itself?

Do you mind taking a photo of your back view? how long is your hair at the back? must u blow the back of your hair too?

Thanks! appreciate your ans :)


Hey! I blow dry my hair at night and straighten it in the morning! (: my hair from the back view is really unkempt because i had short bob hair previously and now im leaving it to grow! and yes. blow the back too!

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig