Sunday, September 16, 2012

22nd Birthday Surprise at Buffet Town. (:

My 22nd Birthday started off when I received my 1st birthday gift from my dearest YOG. (: It was a really sweet Swarovski Hello Kitty pen! (: I really love it!!

IMG_20120711_205713
Moazy & the gift!

On the day before my 22nd birthday, I was supposed to have a dinner with A. Little did I know that A actually planned for all my close friends to be there so we could have dinner together just to celebrate my birthday! All of them were seated in the restaurant, acting blur and waiting for me to reach! So sneaky huh. But, thank you! I really enjoyed myself that day! (:

It was kind of funny as I recalled telling my close friends where I would be going for dinner, and their reactions. "Oh, nice anot ah? I never try before leh, tell me whether it's good after your dinner okay?", "I'm going to Raffles City too, to meet bf there." HAHA. Thank you my dear friends!

IMG_20120712_203038
Sneaky ah lx. (: Thanks dear!

IMG_20120712_205948
Ying and Adele! I dont know why Melle wasn't in any of the pictures! :( I love you ok. 

IMG_20120712_205903
My cute Todeleman.

IMG_20120712_205056
Even Gwen came, before she had to go back to Aussie for her studies! Miss you babe!

IMG_20120712_214937
The BGLZ i miss so much. 

IMG_20120712_215132
Camy! Thanks ah! She even took the train together with me to Raffles City lor! BEST. 

IMG_20120712_234332
A shot with the girls!

IMG_20120712_234153
Camy and her tbf. (:

IMG_20120712_203317
Thanks for coming, guys!

I was really surprised to see my close friends that night. Especially when they belong to 2 different clique of friends. Melle, Ying and Adele were my friends from Primary & Secondary school while Lixian, Bernice and Gwenda were friends from Polytechnic. Cannot imagine how happy I was! The last time I was this touched was when these 2 group of friends actually met to go out to get my 21st birthday present together, WITHOUT ME! I super appreciate their thoughtfulness. (:

Buffet Town

Raffles City, #B1-44E
252 North Bridge Road,
Tel: (+65) 6837 3793

Actual Day events: 

I woke up to Daddy, Mummy & Jiejie waking me up, wishing me a Happy Birthday and passing me a red packet like how she always did ever since she stopped getting money from Daddy & Mummy. (: Thanks Jiejie! I LOVE YOU. 

IMG_20120713_080539
With the red packet Jie gave me (:

Went to Vivocity with my colleagues and had lunch at Vivocity! Even the guys from Toa Payoh office headed down! Super happy! (:

IMG_20120713_134346
Camy & I with the Marketing girls. (:

IMG_20120713_134931
And a shot with the boys from Regional ops and Projects!

Had dinner with Dad, Mum and Jie at Grand Copthorne after work! That was how my 22nd birthday went. I hope everyone else's birthday is/was/will be as awesome as mine! (:

Marche
Marché VivoCity
1 HarbourFront Walk, Sky Park #03-14
Singapore 098585
SHARE:

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Zonia! Glad you had an awesome one. You need to blog about your braces journey:)

Anonymous said...

hi zonia..can i check where you do your hair? i like the hairstyle..you do rebonding to it?

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Happy belated Zonia! Glad you had an awesome one. You need to blog about your braces journey:)

Hi! Thanks dear! :D ehh i hope i will soon too! got to dig out pictures. LOL

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
hi zonia..can i check where you do your hair? i like the hairstyle..you do rebonding to it?

Hello! i go to the salon at JP called Twister! Nope i havent done rebonding in ages! i straighten my hair on days that I've bad hair!

Anonymous said...

Hey zonia! In that case do you have any brand of straighteners you'll recommend? :) Do you apply anything before or after straightening? Thanks!

Zonia Raymond said...

Anonymous said...
Hey zonia! In that case do you have any brand of straighteners you'll recommend? :) Do you apply anything before or after straightening? Thanks!

Hey! I use Phillips straightener! And nope, i don't!

© ZONIA RAYMOND | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig